Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
Our Technical Services team is committed to making the adoption of our Church Management Software (ChMS) a seamless and efficient process for our ever-growing customer base. As our customers implement our product, the Technical Services team ensures they have a first-class customer experience and their data is imported accurately and effectively to maximize their use of our product.
About the Position:
The Data Migration Specialist will extract, transform, upload, and clean customers’ data as part of a successful data mapping, migration, and cleanup process so they have an efficient and fully functional database. This role reports to the Technical Services Manager.
- Guiding customers through a standardized project plan for migration of their data according to assigned deadlines
- Equipping customers to extract data from their software tools, helping customers prepare their data for migration, contributing to customer meetings, answering basic support questions
- Identifying and fixing data corruption issues, mapping customer data for upload, and basic formatting of customer data
- Properly using tools for data migration and reporting any functionality issues in those tools, or the data migration process
- Maintaining a working knowledge internal database schema and related software products by participating in team and company trainings
- Responding to customer needs, building a partner mentality to meet their expectations
- Maintaining communication with contacts, within reasonable response times, according to standard Customer Success guidelines
- Identifying the need for, and promoting and explaining additional customer services
- Contributing toward achieving the defined success criteria and outcomes for general initiatives in Customer Success goals, and awareness of progress toward those goals
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in data-related field preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience in data services or SaaS
- Proficiency in Excel required
- 1+ year of experience in data maintenance preferred
- MySQL/MariaDB (Sequel Pro, Navicat), Docker, API, AWS, macOS a plus, but not required
- Prior experience with Church Community Builder software a plus, but not required
- Teachable and fast learner; able to absorb and retain product knowledge
- Sets high standards of performance
- Proactive and critical thinker
- Shows bias for action. A result-oriented “doer”
- Excellent team player
- Ability to identify significant problems and opportunities for improvement
- Adaptable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Plans, organizes, and schedules work in an efficient, organized manner.
- Ability to focus and execute on key priorities