Data Migration Specialist at Granicus LLC
Are you passionate about data and databases? We are seeking an ETL – Data Migration Specialist to join our Services Teams to support both internal and external clients.
We are looking for a motivated, skilled and energetic person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic small-team environment. You will need to learn quickly and be passionate about helping others.
As the leader in government technology we're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join the team. We have a casual, open office environment within walking distance of the Light Rail, and we're seeking individuals who can work collaboratively with both our Development and Operations teams. We look forward to hearing from you.
Granicus is the leading technology and service provider that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve, and we are hiring! By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities.
Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
What You Get To Do:
· Use various tools and processes to complete data migrations from other software packages into our products in a timely and accurate manner
· Develop procedures and scripts for continuous improvement and repeatable processes
· Coordinate database changes and migrations with technical team, projects team and management
· Validate and analyze data sets to ensure data consistency and internal requirements are met
· Assist in technical direction for internal data models by coordinating with internal groups
· Produce client focused reports and logs of operations performed, including error reporting.
· Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required
· Facilitate resolution of production database issues
· Work with clients to generate data mapping documents to execute against
· Other projects and duties as required
What We Need In You:
· Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze complex problems and create well documented solutions
· Strong focus on automating repeatable tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multitasking capabilities
· Ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with a variety of different types of databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, Access and PostgreSQL
· Experience migrating, loading and validating data sets into production environments
· Background migrating between different data sources
· Bachelor's Degree in Technology related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
[Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.]