Data Migration Consultant (Tier 1)
It’s an exciting time in commercial real estate, and we’re at the forefront of a market that’s just beginning to accelerate technology change. Apto is focused on connecting the commercial real estate industry. We’re doing it by building a remarkable platform (cloud-based CRM and deal management), and we’re highly focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Apto was also recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 2016 Top 50 workplaces nationwide, placed on the Inc. 500 list, designated a Best Place to Work in Denver by the DBJ and won the Outside Best Places to work in both 2016 and 2017. Come help us bring commercial real estate out of the dark ages with an award-winning team.
Apto is looking for a Data Migration Consultant to to partner with our integration and sales team to ensure data quality during and after implementation. In this role you will be focused on deployment of data migration to meet the needs of our client base. The ideal candidate will be interested in working with clients to advise around new data service offerings as the team grows.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage data migration projects from kick-off to go-live, including:
- Map source data into Apto based on product best practices and your data expertise
- Execute data migrations by extracting, manipulating, and importing data.
- Validate the data migration and prepare summary reporting to stakeholders
- Consult clients on data best practices within the Apto product such as:
- Data integrity
- Master data management
- Present recommendations to clients verbally and in writing.
- Manage client expectations. Ensure projects remain within scope and within stated timelines.
- Leverage your technical capabilities to streamline or automate repetitive processes.
- Collaborate with other service teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
What you need to apply:
- Understanding of the relational data model.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- A self-starter and ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Client-facing experience
It would be awesome if you had:
- Consulting experience
- Experience with SQL and T-SQL
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform, or experience migrating data in Salesforce.com using the Data Loader tool
- Knowledge of ETL methodology or tools.
- Knowledge of accounting principles or the CRE industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary + Generous Stock Options
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K Plan
- Regular company-provided lunches and team events
- Dog-friendly, centrally located office in LoDo
- Challenging work with an opportunity to have a direct impact on day-to- day operations
Apto does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.