Data Management Coordinator at PopSockets LLC
Master Data Management (MDM) Coordinator
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, repositionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
Popsockets is seeking a MDM (Master Data Management) Coordinator, that will report to the Senior Manager of Master Data Management. The MDM Coordinator will support the teams and departments that rely on data (product, customer, vendor, etc.) from our internal databases; and will also support the document control team on various responsibilities/projects. You will be an integral part of how data is created, stored, and used. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with each team in the company to manage and maintain thorough, complete, and accurate data.
- Assists in managing the process of setting up and monitoring data pipelines into our data ecosystem.
- Runs reports and completes basic analysis.
- Formats datasets to create standardized reports.
- Imports data into internal systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves data/system errors and duplicates, performs regular checks of databases, and elevates complex issues to manager for resolution.
- Assist with ongoing data quality control and identifying underlying issues.
- Coordinate and manage Product Change Request documentation to support new product introductions and changes to existing products.
- Coordinate and implement-obsolescence of discontinued product.
- Create SKUS, UPCs, and Bill Of Material’s (BOM) for products.
- Logging and maintenance of the product request tracking log/database, tracking from inception through release.
- Support department leads in understanding gaps and improvements in processes; and assists in developing and preparing procedures, process docs, and work instructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Effective time management; able to balance multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality.
- Possess a creative mindset to identify and solve issues.
- Willingness and ability to work in an environment with a high level of repetition of tasks.
- Attention to detail, organized and self-driven.
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Open to others ideas and working collaboratively across functions and/or businesses throughout all levels of the organization.
- A service-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate, work with, and build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience using document control software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially Excel, Word and Adobe
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a document control position.
- Experience with ARENA or Product Data Management Applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic NAV, and/or Microsoft Dynamic NAV Integrations
- Experience with GS1.
- DAMA Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service oriented role
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.