Data Integrity Specialist
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The successful candidate will be involved in various aspects of data migration and will work with upstream and downstream teams to successfully integrate records with the added responsibility of assisting the team lead in training of junior team members. The Data Integrity Team is responsible for ensuring accurate and complete migration of data from acquired and legacy companies as well as providing assistance to the billing group.
- Responsible for accurate and complete data migration from acquired and legacy companies.
- Proactively engage with Product Groups, Design and Billing teams to verify accurate information on embedded base circuits.
- Assist with aspects of billing migration activity during acquisitions of new companies.
- Work with Billing and IT teams to implement system and/or process improvements.
- Verification of third party vendors on embedded base circuits.
- Assist in service order validation process to enable accurate load into the billing system.
- A minimum of three years of telecommunications background. Circuit design experience preferred, but not required.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment where skill sets will develop quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with all personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of telecom industry terminology and technology.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Can-Do attitude that translates to “Get It Done”, whatever it takes.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and manage priorities to meet leadership and company goals.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Metasolv a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.