Data Integration Specialist
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
Wurk is expanding their home office in Denver, and we’re looking for a sharp Data Integration Specialist with impeccable attention to detail to join the team! This role will be responsible for building integrations between Kronos and third-party systems and delivering top-notch service to our valued clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist Wurk’s customers in transforming data from previous HR systems into Wurk.
- Ongoing assistance with data transformation and integration with Wurk
- API integration/data design, ensuring that the data flows smoothly from customers systems into Wurk on an ongoing basis
- Data Cleaning and Mapping. Mapping of various data components from customers system into the Wurk equivalents
- Troubleshooting and resolution of data import issues, API integration issues, or data transformation issues
What you’ll need to have!
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret API documentation. Important to understand how to solve data integration/transformation utilizing APIs or ETF import files.
- Expert in Excel and demonstrated the ability to map complex data structures to a known source.
- Data normalization and mapping are important (familiarity with SQL or equivalent is important).
- Experience in data transformation, data import, and API integrations (3 years)
- Customer-facing is a plus as this role will interface with customers
What would be nice to have:
- Familiarity with coding technologies (SQL, VBScript, JSON/XML, MEAN Stack)
- Datawatch (or the know-how of extracting/mapping/aggregating data from PDF files and other unusual sources)
- Experience with Kronos is a strong plus
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Dog-Friendly Workspace
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.