Data Governance Manager at GHX
We are looking for an experienced Data Governance Manager to lead, foster and contribute to maturing Data Governance process for GHX as a whole. The ideal candidate possesses knowledge and experience across various aspects of data management, software development and products. The role requires a strategic and analytical thinker who shapes and drives a holistic and pragmatic process to govern data at an enterprise scale. The person will have strong initiative, self-driven, ability to drive clarity and be an effective communicator
- Evangelize and maintain Data Governance process for the enterprise
- Run Data Governance Committee and increase adoption
- Develop processes for revision policies
- Keep abreast of data compliance, privacy laws and data rights
- Drive business transformation through data centric asset management
- Sole contributor in managing Data Governance
- Collaborate with various SMEs such as data owners, data stewards, product managers, software engineers, analysts, security engineers and more
- Mediate different needs among stakeholders and ensure buy-in and ownership
- Conduct data governance training and education
- Keep ongoing communication regarding data governance systems and procedures
- Establish metrics to measure quality, adoption and other key business initiatives
- Own and maintain up-to-date data models and schemas
- Collect information and perform impact analysis for change requests
- Deep understanding of ERM, data structure, data integrity
- Ability to quickly learn and understand various applications in relation to data
- Aptitude for correlating changes and impacts
- Strong change management skills
- Exceptional in documentation and detail oriented.
- Able to prioritize competing demands and stakeholders
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or related degree (Math, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Data Science) required, or a combination of education and related experience
- 8+ years’ professional experience in data architecture, software development, data analysis, data science, management or any combination thereof
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Strong design skills recommended
- Previous experience leading or being a part of Data Governance Committee
- Knowledge of MDM solutions
- Technically competent in SQL, Python and/or Java
- Demonstrated success in managing large, complex strategic accounts while meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas.
Estimated Salary range for this position: $100,170 - $122,430
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.