Data Entry Specialist at Billtrust
As a Payment Operations Specialist, you will have a significant impact on our overall customer experience and satisfaction levels for day-to-day payment processing service delivery. You will utilize strong data entry and attention to detail skills to process payment requests for the products they support. In doing so, you will be required to achieve several key performance indicators in adherence of the production payment processing operations such as service levels, manual data entry quality error rate, productivity, quality, and response/resolution time. You will be required to foster strong relationships with both customers and internal teams alike to facilitate solutions or meet urgent customer timelines.
- Enters customer payment level data from e-mailed forms.
- Enters data in accordance with data entry timelines. Adheres to data entry productivity standards.
- Ensures that all required payment information, to be data entered in internal data systems, is complete. Updates existing data as required.
- Suggest methods to improve process flow, efficiency, and service experience to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Adheres to standard operating procedures and onboarding documentation is adhered to and updated as needed
- Maintain awareness of new Billtrust products, functionality, and processes
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Manages to productivity metrics and goals
- Actively contributes to knowledge management.
- Strong ability to communicate with team and management both written and verbally.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of recent data entry experience
- Excellent word processing/data entry accuracy with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow operating protocols, systems processes, and service level agreements (SLA)
- Demonstrate computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases systems.
- Demonstrates ability to manage data confidentiality and follow security practices
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships and navigate difficult interactions/escalations
- Ability to independently deal with high-volume workload; neatness and accuracy of work; flexibility and professional attitude in performing a variety of duties with shifting demands and priorities; excellent organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic with a positive, team player mentality
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Competitive salary, bonus, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and for outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values. Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.