Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA or Denver, CO
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We're creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
We are looking for Data Engineer to join our growing Data team. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
● Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
● Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
● Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
● Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
● Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
● Participate in on-call rotation to support data pipelines and tools
● B.S in Computer Science etc. plus 2 - 3 years of experience
● Experience with management data pipelines/big data tools: StreamSets, Airflow, ELK etc
● Experience with one of AWS/Google public clouds
● Programming experience (at least one): Python, Java, etc
● Nice to have devops experience: Ansible, Jenkins, Chef etc
● Nice to have Anomaly Detection/Machine Learning experience
● Ability to work in very diverse multicultural environment
● Good communication skills
● Good team player with self-starter ability
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.