Data Engineer (Full Time; Multiple Openings) at RingCentral
POSITION TITLE: Data Engineer (Full Time; Multiple Openings)
JOB LOCATION: Centennial, CO
Responsible for optimizing and redesigning RingCentral’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Building analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Creating data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Working with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Participate in on-call rotation to support data pipelines and tools.
Experience with Airflow, Hadoop, AWS, Kafka, Google Analytics, Python, Java, Scala, Anomaly Detection, d3.js, Keras, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Linux, Jenkins, and CD/CI is required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
U.S. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics or a related field, or foreign equivalent, plus two (2) years of related experience, or U.S. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Business Analytics or a related field plus five (5) years of related experience, is required. Within the foregoing parameters, any suitable combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.