Data Conversion Engineer (Remote) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Data Conversion Engineer, you are responsible for executing data conversions between client systems and Daxko’s products including ETL processing and maintenance of internal tools designed for process automation.
The Data Conversion Engineer reports to the Data Conversion Technical Team Lead.
You will also:
- Execute high-level custom scripting from SQL/PHP/C# to manipulate and move data from legacy to Daxko systems
- Provide scoping and project timeline analysis
- Be responsible for critical analysis and building automation
- Perform site creation with minimal issues/some help
- Work closely with Daxko’s Implementation team and communicate risks and/or roadblocks regarding assigned projects appropriately
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience reporting and/or ETL Scripting using SQL
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, and table structures - Writing needed statements, with some guidance on structure and best practices.
- Ability to work well with other implementation teams and provide help/feedback on internal implementation processes
- Demonstrated ability to determine table structure and build statements
- Demonstrated ability to put complex ideas into layman’s terms
- Display consistent professional demeanor and make positive contributions to the team
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to both work well on a team and work independently. High competency in attention to detail and prioritization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills·
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Microsoft SQL Certification
- MySQL or SQL Server preferred
- Higher-level database training
- PL/SQL, T-SQL, and building routines for repeatability
- Coding with PHP and/or C#
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.