Data Architect, Oncology at ArcherDX
improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
Invitae is defining new ways to bring together digital health data, enable better decision-making, and empower cancer patients. As Data Architect, Oncology you will work as part of a cross-functional team to identify, integrate and deliver information about cancer patients, their tumors, and their treatment. Your oncology data expertise will enable you to pinpoint the best sources of information to accurately represent patients, treatments, trials etc. Your understanding of opportunities to improve care will inform how data can be analyzed and used to support clinical decisions. Your data science knowledge will ensure the quality and accuracy of the data and algorithms we develop.
What you will do:
- Help develop strategies for using oncology data to empower patients and improve their care
- Identify, analyze and prioritize sources of data (on patients, molecular assays, treatments etc.)
- Design processes to integrate data and assure quality
- Collaborate with engineers and other software professionals to design and build robust data systems
- Design data flows, algorithms and visualizations to enable effective use of data
- Contribute your data skills to partnerships and collaborations
What you bring:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing and using oncology clinical and molecular data
- Deep knowledge of current issues and opportunities in cancer care
- Ability to devise and refine data visualizations
- Strong track record in evaluation, QC, and analysis of data sources and data sets
- Coding skills in Python or comparable language (database experience a plus)
- Experience designing and working with software and data quality tests
- Enthusiasm for leading the data function within a high-performing team
At Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. Our teams thrive in our dynamic organization, which has been designed to empower them to make the biggest impact they can for our patients. We give our employees the ability to explore interests and capabilities broadly within the organization . We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility. We also provide excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we’re changing healthcare to change lives. Join us.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Expected Pay Rate in Colorado from: $145,000
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s geographic location, qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.