Data Analytics Engineer at OneTrust (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We are looking for experienced Data Analytics Engineers who will support, develop, and implement data analytics solutions. The Data Analytics Engineer will also serve as a Subject Matter Expert regarding usage of analytics and adjacent technologies, and work with other internal Convercent teams to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
- Design and build new analytics store solutions using best practices and SOTA technologies
- Identify and implement modern solutions to solve ETL problems, using batch, micro-batch and streaming technologies
- Work with development teams to ensure data quality within the analytics solutions
- Work with DevOps to create automation for the CI/CD lifecycle of analytics solutions, as well as serving as primary support for releases
- Work with QA to ensure proper test coverage and assist in developing automation coverage
- Diagnose and troubleshoot analytics solution errors
- Work with the Professional Services organization to ensure successful adoption of analytics solutions by customers
- Work with Architecture on new solutions ensuring organization buy in and assist in verifying proofs of concept
- Work with additional teams within the business on cross-team analytics projects as a SME on data stores and processing patterns
- Train engineers on adopted analytics technologies
- A fast learner with a high degree of creativity and proactivity in problem-solving
- Passionate about data, data engineering, analytics, and delivering an excellent experience to customers
- Able to function equally well independently or as part of a team
Your Experience Includes
- 3+ years with Power BI (Desktop and Service)
- 3+ years with SQL Server/SQL Server Analysis Services/T-SQL
- 3+ years with one or more of C#, Python, Scala, DAX
- Modern Analytics Services (Azure Synapse, Databricks, Apache Spark)
- Azure Compute Services (Functions, Web Apps, Logic Apps)
- Azure Storage Services (Blob+, Table, Queue, Datalake Gen2, Cloud SQL)
- Azure Messaging and Eventing Services (Service Bus, Event Hubs)
- Data Visualization
- Data Modeling
- Excellent business and technical communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
- Compensation: $105,000 - $115,000 base salary plus annual bonus
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, 401(k) match, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.