Data Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is actively seeking a talented Data Analyst to join our growing team today. We are seeking an analytical and results-driven
This passionate data, analytics, and process-oriented individual will support many business needs of the FWI teams. In this high-visibility role you will get to work with operational leaders to help solve the most pressing problems facing teams at FWI. This role will support analytics for the Operations teams at FWI and be responsible for using data to measure and improve operational excellence, implement dashboards, and perform critical analysis. This role will work closely with Operations Management, Process Improvement, and Business Systems teams. The Data Analyst is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking growth in data analysis, data engineering, and process improvement career fields.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Become an expert on Operational data, how it is structured and how it flows through various business systems.
- Own and support the data needs of Operational teams at FWI, including capturing requirements and building Power BI dataflows, datasets, reports, and dashboards.
- Automate and maintain new and existing data ingestions using Alteryx and Azure tools such as Synapse Analytics and Data Factory.
- Identify methods to continuously improve data integrity across all data sources.
- Oversee the scheduled processing of various datasets and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- Assist in maintaining company data dictionary and corresponding governance.
- Remain knowledgeable of FWI departments, policies, and processes.
- 1-3 years of experience creating data visualizations with Power BI or Tableau.
- 1-3 years of experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- 1-3 years of experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with ETL software such as Alteryx, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, or similar.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the data analytics and data engineering worlds.
- Ability to understand complex business systems.
- Ability to work autonomously; prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to simplify and communicate complex ideas and information.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills. Must be a team player.
- You have an uncanny ability to work on multiple projects at the same time while balancing expectations.
- You grow strong connections with business leaders and other customers who are not technology professionals.
- You have a distinctively positive attitude and team members enjoy your talent, your diligence, and your ability to approach business opportunities with a smile.
- Basic financial modeling, expertise with Excel.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Helpful for Success:
- Alteryx Designer Core Certification or similar.
- Microsoft Power BI Certification or similar.
- Azure Data Certification or similar.
- Experience with Python, R, Scala, Julia, or similar.
Compensation Range: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
FWI is the leading enterprise software company transforming customer and employee experiences with omnichannel corporate communications, office space optimization, and digital signage applications. Over 6,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more.
We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to be authentic every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients, and culture. Our employees are passionate about their work-and the impact it has-but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We are a diverse team of talented people who want to make a difference, don't take ourselves too seriously, and are driven by our core values:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top tech companies , and if our inclusive culture and core values speak to you, we'd love for you to join us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview