Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, October 6, 2021
About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the Data Services Team of Reserve Trust, you will assist a backend team responsible for the design, development and implementation of enterprise level data warehouse systems, tools and processes. As an early member of our team, you will be a key contributor to high-performance and timely delivery of reporting services. To be successful in this role, you must have hands-on experience previous work experience in the development and documentation of data standards in an enterprise level data warehouse environment.
This role reports to the Software Engineering Manager-Data Services Team and will partner and collaborate with our Product, Compliance and Payment Operations department ensuring the successful delivery of reporting services to the business.
This role is fully remote, and you can work from anywhere within the US.
What You’ll Do:
· Assist in the development of data warehouse technologies, including ETL pipelines and data integration tools to collect, transfer and deliver high quality data.
· Work cross-functionally to gather reporting requirements from technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Perform quality assurance testing on the data warehouse to ensure completeness and accuracy of data
· Assist in the design and development of High Performance and secure Reporting APIs.
· Assist in the development of elegant reports that are performant, maintainable and clear for business intelligence
· Assist with maintenance of Data Warehouse and act as subject matter expert in available data and entire data pipeline
· Contribute operational domain knowledge to design discussions to map end users’ business objectives
· Identify data gaps, investigate solutions to close them and create documentation that allows stakeholders to clearly understand available data
· 3-5 years of experience with Data Warehousing technologies (including ETL pipelines), data modeling and Database management systems
· 1-2 years of experience in data analysis to help identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies
· 1-2 years of experience writing SQL queries for reporting, ETL, and general data analysis.
· 1-2 years of experience with relational database (preferably PostgreSQL)
· 1-2 years of hands-on programming experience in Python
· 1-2 years of experience with cloud technologies (preferably AWS)
· 1-2 years of experience with reporting and dashboard tools such as Metabase and Tableau
· 1 year of experience in financial services industry (preferred)
· Experience with API development is a plus
· Great verbal and written communication skills
· Communicates effectively
· Cultivates innovation
· Tech savvy
· Business insight
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $65,000-$80,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description