Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As a tech-enabled disruptor in the vacation rental industry, our dynamic pricing and revenue optimization capabilities are a crucial differentiating factor to our success. In this role, you’d be a key contributor on the team responsible for advancing these capabilities by leveraging data insights to impact product strategy and augmenting how we understand portfolio and market performance.
Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture working alongside other talented data professionals in an environment that invites and necessitates professional growth and learning.
What you’ll do
- Extract, transform, and analyze vacation rental market and portfolio data to produce actionable insights and reusable datasets
- Impact product strategy by using findings from your work and business teams to design, monitor, and analyze experimentation initiatives
- Effectively communicate complex and ambiguous information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Challenge the status quo to identify opportunities to improve our pricing and revenue optimization strategies
- Create core dashboards from design through to delivery that inform business team and leadership decision making
- Incorporate statistical measures to validate conclusions from multiple angles and properly express confidence in results
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics
- A related technical bachelors or masters degree
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Python
- An entrepreneurial mentality that produces great work with minimal supervision
- An analytical mindset that looks for ways to inject data-driven methodologies into decision making while still accounting for more qualitative factors
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $65,000 to $93,000 depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.