We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment which is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the success of the organization. Our products have been developed by a world-class engineering team that is simplifying complex business problems to a degree where adoption is effortless. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
About the Role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help us bring AI to supply chains in the world’s largest companies. You’ll work with our operations and engineering teams to foster customer relationships through feature development, customer and customer-vendor onboardings, account management and support operations. We will expect you to contribute in thought leadership to support the overall company growth strategy.
- Lead the change management and adoption cycle of users which includes the delivery and articulation of Vorto’s value proposition to various customer stakeholders
- Train and onboard users across a customer’s supply chain and logistics network
- Pull reports via SQL to analyze data in making metric focused business decisions
- Provide support to the customer, including development of support automation tools
- Liaise between customer users and Product team to for new feature evaluation
- Maintain relationships with customer stakeholders, including buyers, influencers, users, and their vendors
- Immerse yourself in the business & company strategy to understand our biggest opportunities for growth
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive product partnerships and influence our product development roadmap to drive growth and differentiation
- Establish KPIs and implement regular reporting to ensure measurement of strategic progress
- >3 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Logistics for large shippers or Supply Chain / Logistics technology
- Prior oil and gas experience, especially fracking operations, highly preferred
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with LookML
- Prior experience utilizing Looker for data analysis and decision making
- Ability to analyze data quickly and accurately for presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets and KPIs
- Extensive experience with Customer Change Management
- Proven ability to work cross functionally across customers’ operations, IT, supply chain, logistics and finance departments while supporting customer adoption
- Understanding of service-focused operations teams that support a group of customers whose operations are 24/7/365
At Vorto we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive Salary with Cash Bonus and/or Equity Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid parking or transit pass
- Modern office space in downtown Denver
- Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
Vorto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.