Data Analyst at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...A Data Analyst eager to learn and and collaborate with those around them to derive powerful data insights from large data sets. An Analyst who thrives on getting into the details and developing high quality reporting capabilities. An analyst who is committed to analyzing, organizing and gathering large amounts of data to discover new patterns and assisted in identify what data is important to the business.
What you will do...
- Provide quality assurance of data in the data warehouse, by studying, cleaning, organizing, and resolving data weaknesses
- Works with data engineers and business analysts to develop clarity, consistency, and unity in dimension and fact tables.
- Create, organize, and maintain metadata. Make data assets understandable and usable for data consumers.
- Collaborate with data engineers and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend opportunities for data source improvement.
- Develop, manage, and monitor reports and dashboards in Tableau to ensure data quality and assistant is data validation
- Presents data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
- Commitment to quality: Dedicated to ensuring accuracy and precision in daily tasks and projects.
- Persistent: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & supervisors to create a collaborative work environment.
- Self-Starter: Motivated to take initiative on projects or tasks, assembling the resources required to complete the objective.
- Communication: Communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously with the ability to give a detailed explanation if necessary.
- Flexibility: Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new challenges as they arise.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or other data and reporting environments
- Strong SQL skills and experience in querying common databases like Oracle, Redshift (PostgreSQL), big data.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi, or Excel)
- AWS familiarity (S3, DynamoDB, Athena, Redshift)
- Data modeling, understanding of basic data warehouse concepts
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 7 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Monthly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth