Data Analyst at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As a Data Analyst focused on our Physician Relationship Management platform your primary areas of responsibility and accountability will be:
- Data Querying and Data Management
- Generating Data Driven Reports and Applications
- Organizing and Reporting Results to Stakeholders
- Presenting Findings and Recommendations
What you will do:
- Conduct statistical research and analysis in support of our clients
- Share findings and recommendations with team members in sales, marketing, creative, and campaign operations
- Help our clients understand what information most influences their customers
- Use SQL, Excel, data reference tools, etc. to look at Big Data and develop compelling stories
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics
- Understanding of SQL data relationships and structures
- Experience with large-scale relational databases, data transformation, and data queries using Microsoft SQL
- Ability to translate data findings into actionable recommendations and process improvements
Ideal Candidates will have also experience in digital and direct marketing, campaign management, and presenting data findings to stakeholders from across the business including executives.
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for continued success.
- Impactful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – collaborating with local charity and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts and more!