Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As aData Analyst on our Data Management team, you will support the collection, analysis and integrity of the consumer data powering Healthgrades' products.
The Data Analyst position is ideal for an ambitious individual that is passionate about data and has 2-5 years of SQL development experience, preferably within a healthcare environment. You are independent, well-organized, and an excellent analytical problem solver. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to have you join the Healthgrades Team.
What you will do:
- Perform in depth analysis on new and existing data sources to understand data, define metrics and support decision-making
- Craft and implement core business rules for data processing
- Help figure out business rules for cleansing and integrating data with other HG data sources and products
- Act as Domain Expert for data related to consumers, healthcare institutions, and ancillary data
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting in support of client needs, internal requests, and new and existing business opportunities
- Define and document business and technical requirements, business rule changes and new functionality
What you will bring:
- Strong SQL experience and ability to code from scratch
- In-depth understanding of large relational and normalized databases
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to review complex data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Previous experience with healthcare data and outcomes
- Experience with Snowflake, Reltio, ElasticSearch, and/or Master Data Management tools a plus
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!