Reports to: Senior Product Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
As a Data Analyst, your job will be to assist in designing and running data tests for new and existing clients as well as developing reporting capabilities so that we can monitor how well our products are performing. This position requires that you have the technical ability to understand and interpret client data and the results from our products, as well clearly communicate those results both internally and externally.
As a member of the Product team, the Data Analyst will:
- Receive raw data from our current clients and prospects and perform quality checks to ensure the data is as expected.
- Transform client data into the appropriate format required by our internal tools.
- Run, monitor and make improvements to our existing internal tools used for testing our products.
- Assist in analyzing the results of the tests to show the efficacy of our products, including writing reports detailing our findings and presenting the report to sales leaders.
- Assist in developing our reporting capabilities to allow better automated monitoring of our solutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages, preferably Python, R or other data friendly language.
- Strong understanding of basic statistical concepts, such as probability distributions and significant testing.
- Familiarity with accessing and using API’s, command-line tools and using the command line.
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis, including presenting results to internal and external parties is a plus.
- Experience developing or using fraud prevention solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases is a plus.
- More advanced statistical knowledge, such as utilizing Bayesian inference and developing predictive models such linear/logistic regression is a plus.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.