Data Analyst - Product Operations at Invitae
Location: Remote in the US
Start date: ASAP
Invitae is on a mission to drive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
To bolster our shared mission and help Invitae expand, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Production Operations Team. In this role, you will contribute to aggregating results from the genetic tests into a single, easy-to-use service that makes genetic information accessible to all who can benefit from it - always with patient consent.
As our first Data Analyst, you will lead our team’s data strategy, analytics and you will be responsible for running analyses to evaluate the impact of experiments. Part of your responsibilities is also to identify the best path forward and build custom dashboards to monitor our performance.A day in the life
- Own data analysis and interpretation; synthesize the results of experimentation to develop concrete insights;
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings to learn about the data architecture, proprietary software, and approach to clinical data extraction;
- Manage ideation, project design, implementation, and execution;
- Communicate insights optimally across the board.
- You have +2 years of developed skills in analytics, business intelligence, statistical analysis, or other relevant fields. If you are familiar with clinical data. even better!
- Your analytical skills are outstanding, you are proficient at Excel, SQL, and have basic statistical analyses;
- You understand about experimentation, a/b testing, dashboarding, and project management;
- You are meticulous and detailed, a self-starter with superb communication skills.
We are a multidisciplinary company performing a novel business model in a highly technical and supervised industry against a backdrop of rapid and ground-breaking technological advancement. Patients are at the center of everything we do, while we continually seek to improve and grow in efficiency and strive to produce consistent and reliable results.
Our dedication has fueled striking growth, and our team has more than doubled in the past three years. But what we’re most proud of is helping more than 2 million patients get the medical answers they need.
Do you want to know more about us and how we are changing the genetics industry?
- Visit our website Invitae.com
- Check out Invitae’s YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invitae retains your application data for 12 months to process your job application and produce anonymised monitoring statistics. After 12 months, your data will automatically be deleted. In addition, you have the right to request your personal data be deleted, updated or removed at any time. You can also have a copy of the information Invitae holds about you. Please send your requests to [email protected]
/!\ Staffing and Recruiting Agencies /!\
Contact from Staffing and Recruitment Agencies are not appreciated and will be automatically disregarded. Our vacancies are only intended for individuals.
Individuals being represented by an agency will be considered unsolicited. We do not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers.
Direct contact with hiring managers is not appreciated. Agencies that try to by-pass Talent Acquisition will not be considered for future partnerships. Please note that all recruitment is handled through Talent Acquisition.