Data Analyst II at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Data product team supports PaymentsEdge group. PaymentsEdge group provides financial analysis and marketing services to our clients identifying portfolio trends, industry benchmarks and action items to drive revenue.
What you will be doing:
- You will use predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and identify right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources
- Assists with structuring our data sources which will allow our team to easily access the data to perform analyses
- You will manage special projects which may involve cross-functional teams
- Shares knowledge with other members of analytics team
- You will provide data support for the marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Prepare ad hoc analysis based on client's request utilizing internal and external data sources
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets
- Possesses strong communication skills and may require presentation skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Working knowledge in Tableau is preferred
- Experience managing or leading projects
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.