Yaguara helps teams use real-time data to set, measure, and meet goals. Connect all your tools and Yaguara helps you track progress toward goals, see projected performance and delivers predictive insights and recommendations to help you make better decisions, faster.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE YAGUARA:
Yaguara was founded to help teams set, measure, and meet goals. Our software helps companies track progress towards goals, see projected performance, and delivers predictive insights and recommendations, empowering organizations to make better decisions, faster. Backed by industry-leading investors and advisors, Yaguara’s software is redefining the way eCommerce companies work and grow better together. We’re on a mission to transform the future of work, and we’re looking for great people to join the ride!
As Yaguara’s first Data Analyst hire, you will be an integral leader to Yaguara's success, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on key data solutions. Specifically, you will be responsible for creating algorithms to determine relationships between various data sources and providing insights to our end users. You will facilitate converting unstructured or raw data into a comprehensive format. These converted details are used to cleanse, convert, or model the data so that it supports the decision-making process, derives conclusions, and sets up predictive analytics. We are seeking someone strategic and analytical - you will investigate trends in e-commerce patterns and partner with stakeholders to execute strategies that support the long-term success of the business. The Data Analyst will be a key member of our team and will report directly to our CTO.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a self-starting and organized individual who is passionate about innovation and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. To excel in this role, you must be interested in discovering and delivering insights to our customers. In addition, we expect that you are able to analyze a huge amount of data from different sources. You must be able to put on your “teacher hat,” informing engineers about the structure of data you need access to along with recommendations for how to achieve that. Making decisions based on feeling raises a red flag for you. You think data is often more important than opinions. You love finding patterns in data. If you’re passionate about data and contributing to a cutting edge and rapidly expanding organization, then becoming our Data Analyst is the perfect career path for you!
Yaguara is a small team of talented, passionate individuals who are obsessed with building a platform that will transform the way companies run their businesses. That means our DNA is made up of creative and ambitious contributors who are dedicated to Yaguara’s cause.
The Skill Set
- You have an intermediate or advanced expertise in SQL
- You’re familiar with transactional and non-transactional datasets
- You have experience with building and maintaining data transformation pipelines with DBT
- You want to tell stories backed by data.
- You want to champion data throughout Yaguara; consistently work to train others and share knowledge to support a self-sufficient analysis culture
- You're experienced with e-commerce datasets
- You understand what type of insights different stakeholders want to see from e-commerce data
- You're familiar with Linear Regression, Logistic Regression and Classification and Regression Trees
- You're experienced with the concept of cohorting and audiences
The Skill Set That Gives You An Edge
- You’ve read or experimented with creating analyses on real-time data streams (e.g.: KSQL or Stream SQL)
- You’ve read and have opinions on multiple data modeling concepts (e.g.: Inmon or Kimball)
- You’re experienced with event tracking datasets (e.g. Segment)
- You've worked cross-departmentally with marketing, sales, or logistics
We are pioneering a new product that is seeing great adoption in exciting markets. There's a constant buzz and euphoria around the office as we keep building and establishing ourselves. If you couple that with great investors, advisors, and such you have a strong nucleus of people that are going to keep taking this team to the next level.