Job Title: Customer Success Operations Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Customer Success
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Mid-level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Customer Success Operations Analyst at Xactly Corporation, you will play a key role in driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team including development of strategy, process, reporting and enablement for our Customer Success and Renewals organization. You'll be responsible for managing key performance metrics and providing analysis to support strategic and operational decision-making. As the main administrator of Gainsight, our Customer Success application, you will design dashboards, playbooks, workflows and automations to drive efficiencies and continuous improvements for the team.
Xactly's Customer Success team is a tight-knit team driven to see the success of our customers. We have a very tenured, organically grown Customer Success leadership team that is always willing to provide support and guidance. We're a tight-knit and dynamic team of customer-centric product experts.
We build relationships that are all about our customers' success. We do that by understanding the uniqueness of their business and their goals and tailoring our solutions to meet those goals. We act as the main point of contact to keep lines of communication open to make sure our internal teams are in the know of our customer's objectives so we can serve as consultative experts.
THE SKILL SET:
● 2-4 years working experience in an analytical role within one or more of the following disciplines: Customer Success, Sales, Strategy or Finance
● Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data – Excel / Google sheets a must; SQL and/or Tableau a plus
● Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
● Experience with Salesforce.com, Gainsight and/or other Customer Success applications a plus
● Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
● Good judgment and discretion needed (due to access to global customer data)
● Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
● Creative mind, innovative thinker, eager to learn and grow
● Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
● Bachelor's degree required
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
● Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
● Complete the Customer Success Onboarding Bootcamp to learn about current CS processes and playbooks
● Familiarize yourself with the tools/systems used within Customer Success (SFDC and Gainsight)
● Gain an understanding of key performance metrics and current customer reporting
● Meet with CS leadership and CSM's to understand their day-to-day activities and identify any gaps/needs
● Build relationships with internal business partners including Finance, Sales Ops, Support and IT teams
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Have a strong understanding of the business
● Complete Gainsight Administrator Training Course
● Review current processes and make recommendations on process improvements
● Expand on current reporting to include additional insights and trend analysis
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you've been developing over the last 6 months
● Take a deeper dive into Gainsight functionality (joining Gainsight Community, supporting system releases and updates, deploying new features and enhancing existing setup, etc.)
● Serve as subject matter expert for CSM's and Renewals team as it relates to Gainsight and SFDC processes and reporting
● Work cross departmentally to help create new programs/processes to drive increased alignment and efficiencies
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact on the team
● Identify further educational and networking opportunities for continual growth
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Final pay determinations, salary ranges and pay increases are established by the employer. They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons.
Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS
· Flexible Time Off (FTO)
· Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
· Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
· Access to Corporate Discounts
· Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
· End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
· Periodic Massages
· Generous Employee Referral Program
· Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
· Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.