At Solv, we’re bringing convenience, control, and delight to the complex world of healthcare. We pride ourselves on eliminating the confusion and frustration of “where”, “when”, and “how much” for millions of people seeking care. For our customers in convenient care clinics and doctors’ offices, we transform the patient and provider experience end-to-end.
We’re hiring for a customer-obsessed Data Analyst to empower data-driven decision making across our platform organization to evolve the creation and execution of analytics that will drive Customer Success design and improvements. Curious, passionate, and creative problem solvers seeking to learn and contribute in a high-growth environment are right up our alley.
You can expect to:
- Leverage data to develop an understanding of how customers are utilizing our product today, and how Solv can optimize their experience as our product continues to evolve
- Provide data insights and visualization for Saas product by identifying churn risk and highlighting success and ROI for upsell, renewal, and retention
- Proactively find opportunities to improve the product and business through data-driven insights
- Lead the adoption, implementation, and maintenance of key Customer Success systems for the CS team and cross-functional Solv users
- Work across Solv’s product, sales, marketing and success teams to build continuous solutions to help assess, measure and monitor impacts of change on customer journeys
You'd be great for this role if you:
- Have spent at least 3 years working in a data analytics role at a software company (bonus points if that software company is in healthcare)
- Are deeply empathetic and passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Are familiar with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools including SQL, Tableau, Salesforce and GoogleSuite
- Are excited about the opportunity to use data to influence a broader set of stakeholders across a dynamic, evolving organization
- Consider yourself a self-starter - eager to jump in to new environments and learn through experience