Customer Growth Specialist at Convercent by OneTrust
The Customer Growth Specialist is a dynamic and driven individual contributor responsible for identifying and securing opportunities for customer account expansion while contributing to the overall revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and retention of the Customer Success and Professional Service organizations. This individual will work closely with the CX Digital Engagement Manager to develop Convercent's overall upsell/cross-sell strategy.
The primary executioner and project manager for customer expansion campaigns will be a vital function of this role. Campaigns will need to be centered around creating a more positive experience for our customers by focusing on how our applications and services can provide more value and help them reach their Ethics & Compliance goals. With our customer count expected to increase sustainably, it will be essential to keep efficiency and scalability front of mind.
This person will be part of the broader Customer Success and Customer Experience Operations team and will work to continually understand our customers better through consistent interaction with the team and other feedback loops. The individual must also have the drive and motivation to get up to speed quickly on existing and upcoming CVT and OT products and services, so previous SaaS experience is a plus. This person will work closely cross-functionally to align strategies, collaborate on campaign creation and execution, and communicate customer learnings through a feedback loop.
This role will report to the Manager of CX Digital Engagement and is integral in executing strategic customer expansion campaigns, activities, and digital touchpoints.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Adoption Manager to ensure strategy alignment and identify key touchpoints in the customer's journey that are prime for expansion conversations or touchpoints.
- Focus on designing, building, and measuring scalable processes, workflows, and automation to enable a positive expansion experience for our customers and enable the team to act as strategic partners.
- Work cross-functionally with CS, PS, and Sales to ensure alignment on the expansion process and support the awareness and adoption of customer campaigns
- Create a digital rapport with customer accounts, make them feel comfortable, and update them on topics/solutions pertinent to them through a variety of digital touchpoints and channels
- Work closely with the Digital Engagement Manager, Knowledge Base Manager, and the Marketing team to ensure that all customer-facing communications are high quality and relevant to our strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on campaign messaging
- Project manages expansion initiatives; creates project plans and campaigns; runs meetings; and holds team members accountable for required project tasks and timelines.
- Assess and track customer outreach using tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Pendo, and Outreach.
- Work with CX Ops and Reporting team to identify key metrics, update client contact information, as well as other client changes via reports and dashboards
- Monitor client satisfaction with internal tools, GetFeedback, and customer outreach
- Aligns with CX Content team on monthly Customer Newsletter and other appropriate communications
- Work with CX Content team to create, manage and update the EBR slides and other customer-facing slides related to expansion
- Create digital feedback touchpoints with customers to monitor PFR requests and to ensure they are receiving the tools and support they need to achieve their ethics and compliance goals
- Track customer contract renewal dates to prevent customer churn and increase customer retention rates proactively
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Customer Success tooling (Pendo, HubSpot, Gainsight, GetFeedback, or similar products)
- Highly collaborative and willing to lead and work with various teams to achieve goals.
- Passion for customer work.
- Marketing, Communications, or Design background is a bonus
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, deadline-driven, and excellent attention to detail
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a proactive personality who can work independently or with a team
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and quickly changing environments.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn proactively.
- Desire and aptitude to quickly gain a deep understanding of Convercent customers, software, and services.
- 1+ years of experience creating and executing expansion campaigns and optimizing customer communications to drive upsell, cross-sell, and retention.
- Experience managing, tracking, and reporting on campaign results and KPIs.
- Previous experience working for a SaaS company or scaling post M&A is a bonus.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
- Compensation: $65,000-$75,000 plus annual bonus
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, 401(k) match, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.