Customer Experience Workforce Management, Intraday Analyst at Melio
We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As a Workforce Analyst, you will play a critical role in developing staff schedules, collecting staff performance data and customer feedback data, reviewing and analyzing relevant data to identify problem areas, and preparing workforce analysis reports for company leadership to inform their policies and decision-making processes. Your work helps determine the allocation of staff and resources as well as recruitment and professional development strategies for the Melio Customer Experience organization as we continue to scale.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of Melio Support Teams in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
What we’d love to see:
- Previous experience in either Customer Experience or Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary analytical skills with some level of data analysis experience
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Basic Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical/dental/vision) where Melio pays a majority of the monthly premiums
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, coffee and much more!
- Plenty of fun team outings
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!