Customer Experience Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
The Customer Experience Analyst is responsible for developing and managing onboarding programs, reporting, analysis and driving insights on a wide range of processes and initiatives across the Customer Experience Team (which includes Customer Success, Professional Services, Technical Operations, and Hardware Operations). The role supports strategic projects for the organization, as well as our regular Board and Executive reporting. Goals include creating and maintaining onboarding programs, creating new and expanding existing dashboard reporting, providing analysis and recommendations for future strategy, and regular reporting.
- Create and maintain reports for Customer Experience. Large scope of reporting responsibilities, from daily reports and dashboards up to board level slide decks.
- Assist our Customer Success operation at FWI into a highly data-driven business where we can measure, analyze and optimize every aspect of our engagement with our customers. This includes data like:
- Net and Gross Retention
- Product Usage
- Health Scores
- NPS results
- Customer journey mapping
- Customer experience metrics
- Capacity models
- Own special projects to help drive business outcomes for Customer Experience team
- Build new tools and processes to scale Customer Success Executive’s everyday activities. As the person navigating multiple platforms for data on a day-to-day business, this role should know how information flows and who needs what information.
- Take ownership of the technical onboarding process for new or upgrading customers, ensuring “a smooth implementation, including initial and ongoing training for customers.”
- Assist in training of new users on Salesforce from the Customer Success role, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the current organization.
- Build/Maintain best practices in Salesforce (Health Score, Turn Table, Playbooks, etc).
- Help draft requirements and partner with the Salesforce team to build out modules similar to what Gainsight provides (an external Customer Success tool)
- Craft workflows to drive adoption through email automation, surveys, and provide support and best practices with SalesForce.com
- Recommend and collaborate on white space analysis, risk identification, utilization vs. health metrics.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements.
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact the Customer Experience department
- Dashboarding and reporting
- Support business strategy development for the Customer Experience teams.
- Manage mapping, documenting and implementing Customer Success processes.
- Design business rules to analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers.
Requirements for Success:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Basic financial modeling, expertise with Excel
- Experience working with large amounts of data and with survey and analysis tools (Microsoft BI, Tableau, etc.) are must-haves, but one of the most important qualification is taking that data and use it to produce actionable insights.
- Mid to Advanced user of Salesforce reporting
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
Helpful for Success:
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.