Credentialing Assistant at DispatchHealth
Credentialing Assistant (3-6 month contract)
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth’s emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- Assist team in updating credentialing database.
- o Input data per project requirements.
- o Upload documents into database storage.
- Assist team with application updates in the database, as needed.
- Escalate issues with database as identified for prompt resolution.
- Report progress routinely to management to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Assist with assigned projects, as needed.
- 1+years credentialing or provider enrollment experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Acrobat .pdf.
- Previous experience with customized credentialing databases, such as Verity, Echo, Cactus, or Intellisoft. Verity preferred.
- Detailed oriented data entry experience.
- Fundamental database management knowledge.
- Ability to identify and report data clean-up needs.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.