Conversion Analyst II at Vertafore
Vertafore is looking for a Conversion Analyst who is passionate about meeting customer needs and has Insurance industry experience. Our CAs are part of a highly effective, fast-paced implementation team and serve as the interface between our customers and development team throughout the conversion and software implementation process. This is a cross-functional role and has a career path into technology.
We're #1 in our industry and are looking for enthusiastic talent with a passion for meeting customer needs. Our CAs provide a first class experience to the customer in transitioning their data onto Vertafore platform systems while effectively balancing multiple projects, adapting to changing priorities and have the ability to effectively and quickly get things done.
The selected candidate should also thrive in a customer-driven, fast-paced collaborative team environment. Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills are critical to this role as well as the ability to work effectively with developers, conversion engineers, project managers and customers to deliver software solutions.
The right candidate will thrive on making everyone around them better, enthusiastically meet goals, and are motivated by team accomplishment over individual accolades.
Core requirements and responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with project team members and lead customers through the data conversion process.
- Coordinate and perform data extraction from source data platforms
- Initiate required lab work through ticketing system and ensure timely and accurate completion
- Complete initial data mapping activities based on existing best practices and drive custom mapping process with primary customer project partners
- Conduct mapping review calls and contribute to standard project touchpoint throughout project
- Create, share, and review conversion reports to confirm accurate data conversions
- Create both preview and production environment and populate with converted data through existing conversion tools
- Coordinate QA process with customers to ensure effective conversion at go live
- Manage data issues through to conclusion and contribute associated tasks and communication through project issue logs
- Coordinate escalation issue process through both development and support departments when necessary
- Contribute to project and process documentation
- Manage multiple consulting engagements concurrently
- Analyze business operations and methodology to develop best practices
- Recommend solutions for customer pain points, gaps, needs, goals
- Address difficult and/or escalated situations with minimal leadership involvement to an effective resolution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer-facing written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extreme focus on attention to detail and delivering high-quality solutions.
- The ability to work with MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Proven track record of building, developing and growing business relationships vital to the success of the project in person and remotely
- Strong knowledge of P&C insurance business practices and independent insurance agency markets
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to meet deadlines
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve, react to situations decisively and effectively
- Flexible, easily adaptable to change
- Insurance industry experience with Agency Management systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience to manage multiple projects and to establish priorities with minimal supervision.
- Occasional weekend and/or after-hours availability for client support and conversion assistance.
- Prior client relationship management experience is a plus.
- You have proven to be a dedicated contributor that will work in delivering outstanding service, support, and assistance to end customers.
- You are passionate about software and stay current on trends and technologies.
- You aspire to be a dedicated contributor for providing technical support to teams and outstanding support to customers
- Proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Previous experience with technical support and troubleshooting preferred
- Prior insurance industry experience and knowledge preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.