Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- You’ll leverage your expertise in machine learning, computer vision, and image processing to push the FORM.com + GoSpotCheck product lineup into new and exciting use cases. You’ll be the architect and subject matter expert on a growing and dedicated agile team. You’ll take advantage of our large library of constrained images to drive the technical advancements of our image recognition product forward.
What We'll Achieve
- We will create industry-leading computer vision solutions for multiple use cases to help our customers accelerate their businesses.
- We’ll rest assured that we have built our image recognition tool on the best technologies available thanks to your passion for discovery and education in emerging tech.
- You’ll play a key role as we build a strong team of computer vision and machine learning experts, setting us up for further success.
- We’ll be able to show our improvements both internally and to our customers through clearly defined, measured, metrics.
Who You Are
- You have at least 3+ years of professional and/or academic experience in areas related to computer vision, machine learning, and image processing.
- You have professional experience building and deploying computer vision applications in Python that perform image processing in both cloud and mobile environments.
- You have previous experience with institutionalized computer vision applications in the market.
- You are a subject matter expert of machine learning and know both the domain technology landscape when to utilize certain languages, libraries, and algorithms to engineer the best outcome.
- You are passionate about teaching others and are effective in recognizing and tailoring your message to different audiences.
- To you, it doesn’t get much better than taking a POC and developing it into an enterprise-level application!
- You have completed an advanced degree in a technical field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
- You have experience with natural language processing.
- You have experience developing with OpenCV and TensorFlow/Keras on Google Cloud.
- You are passionate about data science and always keeping up with the latest academic research in computer vision.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description