Compliance Analyst, Third Party Risk Management at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoom's Compliance Team is responsible for the management and development of Zoom's compliance program, facilitating compliance with U.S. and international laws and regulations, and evaluating the compliance practices of our suppliers and partners.
The Compliance Analyst, Third Party Risk Management and Investigations will provide support to the compliance function by carrying out the first line of review on third party due diligence and monitoring and assisting in enhancing the company's third party risk management program. Additionally, the role will support investigations related to potential gray market activity and work with Legal Counsel to manage remedial procedures. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, analytical, detail oriented, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team. This is an individual contributor role.
- Initiates and facilitates third party screening process and performs the first line review on third party due diligence. Drafts due diligence and investigation reports as required.
- Analyzes and investigates potential sanctions screening matches on any third party.
- Assists in the enhancement and implementation of the third party risk management program, including proposing new or enhanced processes
- Investigates potential gray market activity under the direction of Counsel
- Supports monitoring of third parties and other business partners to confirm alignment with compliance requirements
- Escalates risk issues to Legal Counsel based on escalation criteria
- Follows-up on third party risk management related issues
- Facilitates consistency with Company compliance policies, procedures, and standards
- Researches regulations, policies, and best practices, and communicates requirements
- Contributes to the team in any way that serves the mission
- Bachelor's degree; Compliance risk management, Risk, Business, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience handling anti-bribery due diligence and/or big four accounting/auditing/assurance background preferred
- Fluency in foreign languages preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Experience in anti-bribery compliance, legal or other control-related function within a technology company and/or accounting/auditing organization a plus
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .