Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management of technical release articles which includes writing technical requirements, implementation validation and status tracking for various payment networks and regions.
• Reviews and evaluates all payment network changes that impact FIS and its clients for various processing regions.
• Communicates summarization of changes, detailed requirements and business implications to technology and stakeholders.
• Provides reviews of new business cases and provides direction for new and expanding products and services.
• Responds to issues and matters pertaining to payment network rules and technical requirements of the payment networks.
• Maintains knowledge of applicable payment network rules and transaction processing framework for various payment networks in various processing regions.
• Network Liaison- responsible for managing operational relationship with payment network and all escalations.
• Management of incoming payment announcements for payment network.
• Merchant and acquirer advocacy with payment networks.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or law or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• 10+ years of comprehensive knowledge of the payment network rules and transaction processing framework technical requirements
• Communicates both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Demonstrated ability to plan and complete work within tight time limitations
• Ability to provide information to a variety of audiences and deal effectively with issues that are sensitive in nature
• Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Expert professional role requiring extensive knowledge of the payment processing ecosystem. Works independently with only limited supervision on highly complex projects with extensive latitude for independent judgment. Effectively communicates with all levels of personnel. Manages direct relationship with payment network operations team. Ability to provide communication on issues or complex information to a wide audience based on knowledge. Considered a subject matter expert in several areas of payment network compliance. Assigned to the most highly visible, sensitive and critical issues. Typically requires a minimum of ten years of experience in payment processing field.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.