Compliance Analyst II - Global Payment Brands Compliance - Merchant Violations at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a small team of talented, motivated and committed people, providing a world class service to our stakeholders. The team are open, honest, collaborative, entrepreneurial and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- You will join a small global team of three highly skilled people ensuring that Merchant Violation cases raised against Worldpay by the Card Brands are remediated in line with their expectations and ensuring that Worldpay suffer no financial loss as a result.
Reporting to the Card Brands and internal stakeholders
- Communication both internally & externally
- Problem solving
What you bring:
- To be able to learn fast/ self starter
- The ability to read, understand and communicate Card Brand Rules, internally and externally
- 2/3 Years experience in a compliance led environment
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.