Compensation Analyst at Angi (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
The Sales Commissions and Analytics team provides insights and drives business strategy by working closely with leadership across our sales, customer care, product development, and finance organizations. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work in a cross-functional capacity to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive value and quantify that value as it pertains to financial performance. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to stretch your business acumen, technical know-how and quantitative skills while providing insight to the company.
What you'll do:
- Be a valuable partner to the leadership teams across different business units, providing data-driven insight and analysis surrounding sales commissions and compensation structures.
- Work with category owners to improve P&L economics and uncover transformational opportunities
- Work with Sales Leaders to optimize sales performance, commission analytics, and reporting
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on all data and objectives relating to the team you support.
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information.
- Establish reporting and ongoing monitoring to ensure proper strategic execution.
- Pursue new approaches to solving problems with creativity and innovation.
- Develop your technical skills – SAP, SQL, Tableau, Looker, and Excel
Who you are:
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Accounting, etc.
- 2-3+ years of professional experience in a financial/business analysis role
- Experience with Excel, SAP, & SQL; knowledge of relational databases, Tableau, Looker, is a plus.
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000 - $85,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world