Compensation Analyst, Commissions at Angi
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Sales Commission Operations team provides insights and drives business strategy and operations by working closely with leadership across our customer care, data engineering, finance, product development, and sales organizations. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which make our jobs complex and data rich. We work in a cross-functional capacity to develop, execute, monitor, and refine compensation initiatives that drive value as it pertains to financial performance. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to stretch your business acumen, technical know-how, and quantitative skills while providing insight to the company.
What you’ll do
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures used for various compensation
- Work with business leaders to create and model new compensation structures and optimize
- Build and maintain reporting used to calculate variable compensation (SAP, Excel. Salesforce)
- Be a valuable partner to the the leadership teams across different business units, providing data-driven insight and analysis surrounding compensation structures.
- Learn the complex AngiHA ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on all data and objectives
relating to compensation.
- Establish reporting and ongoing monitoring to ensure the proper execution of our compensation strategies.
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Data Engineering, Informatics, or meaningful on-the-job experience in a Business Intelligence or Data Engineering role
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Business Intelligence or Data Engineering role
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query creation (SQL), as well as familiarity with a variety of databases
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience building reporting to be utilized by various business partners
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to identify opportunities for improvement or answer business questions
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000 to $85,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world