Command Center Analyst
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Identify emerging issues that affect our consumers. This includes incidents on user platform/ applications, call centers, and social media.
- Work with teammates in the Command Center to solve problems both effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, performance scorecards, and platform KPIs.
- Participate in defining, designing, and constantly improving the customer experience.
- Identify key stakeholders as issues and improvement opportunities arise; these groups include but are not limited to Executives, Customer Care, Marketing, Operations, Product Management and Sales. Collaborate with these stakeholders to drive emerging issues to resolution.
- Communication, both verbal and written, across all levels of the organization. All communications must be handled in a timely fashion with a sense of emergency, and with the right amount of detail or data to the right individuals.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 2+ years of work experience, OR 4+ years of work experience, OR a combination of education and work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills (Pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc. is a plus)