Cloud Billing Business Systems Analyst at Alteryx
Alteryx, Inc. is searching for a Business Systems Analyst in our Irvine, CA office or a Remote location.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner/Business Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Applications Team. The purpose of this role is to manage and contribute to Cloud Operations, Solution Management, and cross-functional projects deploying business systems solutions supporting Alteryx's cloud strategy. Our ideal candidate is someone who has broad business acumen, has successfully led Cloud Entitlement and Billing systems business systems implementations in the past, takes initiative, and understands stakeholder requirements in context of business objectives.
- Manage requirements for Cloud Entitlement and Billing systems and integrations with other core application platforms.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- Solicit, analyze, evaluate, and document business stakeholder requirements.
- Identify technical dependencies and recommend solutions that fulfill business needs.
- Contribute to creation of business application functional/technical specifications focused on Cloud Operations.
- Ensure proper documentation of system changes and approvals for SOX compliance.
- Create detailed plans to define and implement new business processes.
- Coordinate and lead project meetings. Share/publish meeting notes.
- Develop user test cases and administer user acceptance testing/sign-off.
- Develop and deliver standard operating procedures for business application deployments
- Communicate extensively and effectively with managers and end-users during change management
- Effectively communicate between business stakeholders and technology implementation teams
- Assist in updating consolidated project lists and quarterly plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or related software field
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in Cloud Software Operations
- Experience with internal IT managed systems
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
- Business acumen to work across functional business operation stakeholders
- Demonstrated change management experience amongst executives, managers, and end‑users
- Proven skills documenting business system project requirements
- Experience in business system integration projects desired
- Prior experience in high-tech or SaaS company operations is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to lead cross‑functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail and complex problem-solving capabilities
- Previous experience working in a SOX environment is a plus
- Experience with Zuora, Suite Billing or Salesforce Billing cloud solutions software a plus.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, CA is $86,200 - $142,200. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.