ClinOps: Abstractor - Growth Strategy at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
Remote - Anywhere in U.S.
Ciitizen is now Invitae
Bringing together the power of genomic and clinical information within a new kind of patient data platform to improve healthcare decision making at personal and systemwide levels. Learn more here.Job Description
The Clinical Operations team empowers patients with their medical information by leveraging a suite of proprietary data extraction software to generate structured clinical exports for Ciitizen users. Within Clinical Operations, we are growing a new division whose mandate is to explore novel approaches to optimize our internal processes. As a Clinical Annotator on the Growth Strategy team, you will assist in the execution of experimentation and process improvement to vet strategies before releasing to the broader Clinical Operations team. You will have the opportunity to get creative, think critically, and partner with a highly focused team to drive change.Responsibilities
- Develop expertise in clinical data extraction and the evaluation of clinical data using Ciitizen software
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to develop familiarity with Ciitizen’s data architecture, proprietary software, and approach to clinical data extraction
- Contribute to ideation, project design, implementation and execution, as well as data analysis and interpretation
- Meet or exceed expectations for quality and efficiency
- Comfortable with clinical data (i.e. a healthcare provider or relevant experience in chart review). Preference will be given for those with experience in oncology and/or neurology.
- Detail-oriented and attentive, a self-starter with strong communication skills
- Ability to think critically and operationally; approach challenges creatively and in a solutions-oriented manner
- Confident and comfortable using software (including beta products)
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.