Client Insights Analyst at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Client Insights Analyst to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This position will sit within the Decision Science CPG Analytics Team and work cross functionally with the sales team to provide data and insights to our CPG clients based around shopper behaviors to enable better decision making across the organization. The Client Insights Analyst will be accountable for building post-campaign performance reports and case studies to create selling stories empowering the sales team to grow client relationships and revenue.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Independently conduct analyses of large amounts of behavioral and transaction receipt data to provide our CPG clients with actionable insights about Ibotta’s users, campaign performance, and trends in the marketplace
- Lead and present PowerPoint presentations to clients that communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Conduct high quality ad-hoc analyses, consulting with internal sales teams to build compelling sell stories and evaluate options for strategic program execution
- Contribute to the development of internal BI dashboards that will provide insights to better guide the sales team to drive sales
- Lead trainings for our internal partners covering how to use internal reports to extract meaningful insights to provide to our clients
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of current trends in the Marketing, Market Research, and CPG Industries
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in sales analytics evaluating the performance of promotions
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 1-2 years of client-facing experience with a Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturer a plus
- Experience with syndicated or point of sale data
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in SQL and proven data wrangling skills preferred
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$80,000.
- Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.