Channel Strategy and Planning Lead at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
The Channel Operations team supports channel and alliance partners. We have oversight into and are accountable for the operational readiness of lead to order capabilities, partner referral and financial incentive programs, as well as the user experience, systems, tools, and processes necessary for our partners and our teams. We also provide data insights to our internal partners driving and supporting strategic decisions and planning decisions.
The Channel Strategy and Planning Lead's job scope will include supporting the Head of Channels + BD, and the channel leadership team with strategy and growth planning, along with analytics and data-driven insights. You will report to the Head of Channel Operations.
- Support the Head of Channels + BD with preparation for business reviews and strategy presentations, QBR, and other planning and strategy activities, in a Chief of Staff role
- You will be a resource for establishing strategic direction
- Manage projects and ad hoc analysis supporting strategic initiatives providing creative input, in-depth analysis and innovative thinking
- You will be an ongoing thought partner and lead strategic planning for the Channel team through integrated analysis of external marketplace dynamics and internal/business profitability levers
- Coordinate with Sales Strategy & Planning leads, and Chiefs of Staff
- Influence not only functions within the Channel organization, but also across Revenue Operations teams
- Ensure business partners are well informed of Channel strategies and priorities; educate key stakeholders and participants about strategic plan requirements and milestones
- Create content for periodic updates and monthly all-hands meetings as well as internal and external presentations
- Develop an understanding of the main reasons for our business and how different teams' work contribute to them
- Create presentations that demonstrate progress against achieving our strategic vision & goals
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with Channel leadership and other essential managers of the business for the purpose of reviewing progress as well as identifying growth opportunities
- Partner with Channel Sales leaders to develop KPI targets
- Create, develop, and deliver sales performance review and strategic analysis presentations
- Interpret analytical findings into relevant and understandable actionable insights
- Identify enhancements to existing performance management reporting to better support strategic objectives
- 8+ years' experience in a similar role within Channel, in a software or SaaS company
- A global mindset, combined with the capability to understand and correctly represent all the geographies are essential
- Cross-functional project management skills
- Operate in a matrixed organization
- You will understand and prioritize opportunities against the bigger picture
- Works well in team environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Zuora, Google Suite, and other planning tools a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, finance or other relevant field required
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .