Business Systems Analyst - Workday Integration
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Mid - Senior
Location: Denver, CO
Travel Requirements: <10%
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
The Business Systems Analyst position requires someone with a systems mindset, that can communicate a vision, and carry it out from start to finish by implementing great solutions to solve company problems. There will be a focus for this individual to have a hands-on role implementing and supporting various back office projects and applications including Integration, ERP, CRM and other internal systems.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
- Collaborates with all business teams to understand the lifeblood of the business, and maintain the mantra to provide capabilities and deliver projects to provide competitive advantage.
- Analyzes functional system processes and implements projects aligning with the back-office systems architecture, from open opportunity to revenue recognition. Implementation includes system customization for Integration, CRM, ERP, and all ancillary systems.
- Administers and configures back-office systems to ensure the system is operating properly and performing as required, specifically Finance related systems.
- Develops, tests, implements, maintains and monitors systems; researches and implements 3rd party plug-in software to extend functionality of the system.
- Designs all change management material necessary for stakeholders per project launch.
- Managed Applications include: Business Intelligence, ERP, Billing, Revenue, CPQ, CRM, Integration, and Payment Gateway.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- 2-5 years Administrating, Managing, or Implementing a SaaS Application
- In depth experience with Workday implementation
- Experience implementing a CPQ system (Salesforce preferred)
- Proven to write reports at an intermediate level, either in an application (like Salesforce.com) or excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects as the lead and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Strong customer service skills, including strength in written and verbal communication
- Knowledge and hands-on implementation preferred around SaaS application integration
- Understanding of ERP systems and basic business accounting
- Positive, optimistic and pioneering mindset, able to address complex challenges and drive forward despite minor setbacks
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Free Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.