Business Systems Analyst for Digital One LFI at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Digital One Platform Delivery Team. This role can sit anywhere in the US, ideally near an FIS office location.
FIS Digital One Platform Delivery is responsible for supporting our Digital One platform for large financial institutions. We are the first point of contact for clients supporting all aspects of production systems and service delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role you elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business/user requirements/defects for processes, policies and information systems. Translate business needs/end-user requirements/defect tickets into functional specifications that describe what the system, process or product/service must do to fulfill the end-user/business requirements or fix the reported issue/defect. In addition, you will:
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering capacity and limitations, operation time and form of desired results
- Include analysis of business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirement specifications
- Influence business partners and service providers regarding priorities
- Identify and document business strategies, objectives and drivers
- Analyze and document business processes and metrics and identify improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will have experience working through defects, understanding how to prioritize and using resourceful skills to get the code to production.
- 4+ years business systems analysis experience
- The ability to work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
- Financial technology industry experience
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.