Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
As our Business Solutions Analyst you will be responsible for guiding internal business teams within Red Canary to identify, select, implement, maintain and improve software solutions that enable Red Canary business teams to make their greatest impact. With your broad business experience, solid understanding of process, ability to synthesize and simplify complex information, patience, willingness to learn and resourcefulness, you will help business teams build elegant, cost-effective, intuitive solutions that allow Red Canary to continue to grow, move fast and be a strong security ally to our customers.
What You'll Do
- Be the driving force to optimize Red Canary’s internal business software tools for scalability, productivity and cost-effectiveness
- Work with business team leaders across the organization to conduct needs assessments, gather user stories, evaluate technology options, propose solutions and educate on the use of business technology tools
- Be an advocate and guide for our internal business teams during vendor interactions
- Drive continuous improvement and adoption of business tools across the organization
- Collaborate with internal and external technical resources to execute changes or improvements
- Ensure business technology tools have documentation that allows users and administrators to answer common questions
- Create and maintain a catalog of approved business technology solutions
- Define and monitor success metrics for business software solutions that measurably increase productivity for our internal business teams
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years experience designing, selecting and implementing elegant software solutions
- Experience leading multiple efforts or projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of success implementing software solutions used by multiple teams
- Demonstrated success working with business teams to identify business needs and translate to technical requirements
- Experience with a wide range of SaaS technology implementation
- A strong urge to collaborate across internal teams and with our customers and partners
- A high degree of empathy for the Customer, and feel the primary measure of success is how well our products fulfill customer needs
- A positive attitude and default to action. If you see something that may negatively impact the customer experience, you dive right in, isolate the issue, and ensure we do whatever it takes to eliminate it
- Excellent communication skills, able to describe complex technical issues in a concise and user-friendly manner
Targeted base salary range: $100,000 - $120,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.