Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Senior Business Process Analyst to join our Client Center of Excellence team. This position will work with our internal teams and clients, to manage and execute the strategies that support client technology system improvements, implementation of process efficiency activities, coordination of ongoing program reporting, and client communications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role, you will be responsible for management and governance of Implementations forecasting process. In addition, you will be responsible for the delivery of monthly forecasting files, work with LOB financial analysts to populate actuals, and summarize results for executive audience.
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline and automate the process going forward
- Gathers, analyzes, and summarizes financial plans and operating forecasts.
- Researches and compiles data to forecast and prepare budget projections and actuals for different organizations.
- Tracks budgets on a monthly basis, comparing actual to forecasted figures.
- Prepares reports for management summarizing results of research and analysis
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- May lead re-engineering team and act as project manager.
- Communicates team progress
- Performs cost and benefit analyses
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have experience in financial analysis, managing strategic initiatives and projects centered around the client experience, excellent communication skills, and knowledge of FIS’ products and services, business practices and processes.
- Requires high level understanding of organization’s business systems and industry requirements
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes
- You are very organized and detail-oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies to better the client experience
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Financial technology industry experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.