Business Process Analyst Specialist at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Modern Banking Platform is a real-time, multi-currency, deposit and loan core banking system developed as a single integrated solution. In this role you will lead and deliver FIS product implementations using core agile principals. Understand and mold process change by integrating new processes with existing ones while coaching and driving changes to impacted organizations. You will focus is on process analysis and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions relating to current and future business environments.
What you will be doing
- Strongly leading and supporting the Product Owner and Implementation Teams in their quest to do everything possible to meet customer requirements.
- Work in tight collaboration with project management to successfully delivery implementations in an Agile manner.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Agile and be able to adapt individual client projects to FIS Agile methodology.
- Guiding and Coaching the Implementation Teams and organization on how to use core FIS Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver value to customers.
- Assessing the Agile Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies. Provide guidance for the team on agile methodology and help develop the team’s maturity in respect to agile.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience with Agile and Scrum processes
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes
- Basic knowledge of one or more end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies
- Advanced proficiency in Agile process methodology and quality management methods, tools and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent training/presentation skills to educate the organization on new or updated processes. Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.