Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Agile Lead and Busines Process Analyst to join our NextGen Banking Implementations team. This role can sit anywhere in the US, preferably on the east coast to accommodate our clients. Our team supports the large financial institution market, in the adoption and deployment of next generation Core Banking and Channel Experiences through the implementation of FIS's Digital One.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role you will work to create process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating changes to the impacted organizations. The focus is on process analysis and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions in an Agile environment.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives, e.g., ISO, Lean or Six Sigma.
- Responsible for most complex business and systems process analysis, design and simulation.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have a subject matter expertise with Agile methodology, strong analytical and project oversight skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various members of the organization.
- Broad knowledge of FIS’ products and services, business practices and processes
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes
- Basic knowledge of one or more end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in business process development, documentation and re-engineering
- Advanced proficiency in at least one appropriate process methodology, e.g., ISO, Lean, Six Sigma
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
- You are very organized and detail-oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Financial or Financial Technology industry experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.