Business Process Analyst II at Ball Aerospace
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Business Process Analyst II
As a Business Process Analyst, you will work in an amazing and collaborative environment to help IT become a discerning factor for Ball Aerospace by providing your expertise to support and solve real business issues in SharePoint/M365.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of the Productivity Solutions Team, you will:
- Provide tier 1.5 and tier 2 support for SharePoint/M365 related issues.
- Provide support for Microsoft Office products.
- Assist the Productivity Solutions team and our customers to detail requirements to solutions in SharePoint\M365.
- Participate in the configuration of OOTB or custom solutions to meet requirements.
- Assist with training of tier 1 support and end users.
- Provide SharePoint/M365 site migration and rationalization.
- Work very closely with end users and potentially work on several issues or projects at once.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- 4 or more years of experience working with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 or 2016 experience preferred.
- Experience leveraging SharePoint Out of the Box functionality solving business problems.
- Experience leveraging M365 Out of the Box functionality solving business problems.
- Experience SharePoint Designer and InfoPath preferred.
- Experience with requirements gathering.
- Experience with Nintex Workflow or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and collaborate and work with a team.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to quality.
- Ability to juggle competing demands and priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to be an evangelist of SharePoint/M365 capabilities to end users as well as a customer advocate with other IT teams.
- Ability to manage time well, as well as juggle multiple priorities.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $80,500 - $109,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.