DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO’s Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic priorities and new initiatives across functions including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations.
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will help build and maintain a scalable analytics framework for RevOps. Combining business acumen and analytical ability, this individual will lead strategic analyses across go-to-market teams that drive revenue growth, as we become a multi-product company and expand our global footprint. You will build and execute core operational processes - such as business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management. You will work closely with our internal partners to understand and execute on mutual business objectives. In your role, you will also take up broad-spectrum special projects ranging from process improvements to capacity planning and resource prioritization, as well as surfacing key business insights in executive-level business reviews.
What you will do:
- Manage Operations metrics and KPIs and report out on a regular cadence, surfacing insights and impactful data from internal company intelligence (sales figures, win/loss, marketing analytics, audience engagement, etc.). Ensure all RevOps insights are accurate and consistent, easy-to-understand and actionable.
- Build and maintain scalable operational revenue forecasting models for each business line that allow C-suite and functional leaders (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance) to track bookings to cash and course-correct in real time. Use data to tell compelling stories that motivate action across go-to-market and leadership teams
- Automate and scale operational reporting via reports, dashboard and alerts to Power BI, providing frictionless access to self-service insights, allowing functional stakeholders to support data-driven decision-making and drive business outcomes.
- Enable executive-level cadences such as weekly leadership updates, quarterly business reviews and board meetings
- Use a mix of historical data, business assumptions, and forecasting to help set and measure key department initiatives/OKRs, including compensation plans
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis to support various RevOps initiatives including territory management, marketing calendar, etc.
- Build actionable, self-serve dashboards by collaborating directly with stakeholders to deeply understand their data needs
- Work closely with our data engineering team to build efficient and sustainable data models (tables, views, etc.) and work with them to expose go-to-market data in Power BI/Tableau
What you’ll bring:
- Undergraduate degree in one of these subjects: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics.
- 3-5 years experience in a cross-functional, data analysis role (preferably on a go-to-market, operations or strategic planning team)
- Prior experience with BI/visualization tools (Tableau) and SFDC (Salesforce) and its data structure recommended
- Advanced technical proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides required. Python/R programming experience preferred
- Enjoys working cross-functionally with any business unit, primarily supporting the go-to-market teams (Business Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success)
- High attention to detail and can produce prototypes/insights quickly
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA. Strong personal initiative, results oriented, accountable and adaptable; desire to succeed in a demanding environment
- Desire to continuously learn and develop skills.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.